Radioactive material safety training is required prior to using radioactive material and is comprised of a 3-hour classroom training and a 1-hour hands-on training. Follow the instructions below to register for these trainings.
Radiation Worker Registration and Radioactive Material Safety Training Sign-Up
- Complete and print a Form B. Sign as the Radiation Worker, and have your Authorized User (AU) sign as the AU (this is whoever owns the radioactive material you’ll be using). Bring this completed Form B with you to the training.
Sign up by going to http://training.osp.gatech.edu/. Select Classes by Title on the left, then select "Radioactive Materials Safety". Click on your preferred date to register.
If the the Form B or online training sign-up does not work for you, call 404-894-3605 to register.
Annual Radioactive Material Refresher Training
- Go to https://training.osp.gatech.edu/ and log in.
- Select "Classes By Title" on the left.
- Scroll down and select "Radioactive Materials Refresher" (it will open in a new tab).
- In the new tab, click "Radioactive Materials Safety Refresher".
- Click "Enroll Me".
- Take the course.
- Take the final test.